Primary Care, Family Care, & Behavorial Care:
- Appointments are generally scheduled for 45-minute sessions once per week or at a frequency that meets your unique needs.
- We make every effort to be respectful of your time, and we ask that you extend us the same courtesy.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that you can update any insurance information or forms and begin your appointment on time.
- New patients should plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to complete new patient forms and insurance paperwork.
- Cancellations require a 24 hour notice in order to avoid being charged.
Please call our office to schedule an appointment at (301)-330-0006 or use our online scheduler.
To schedule your initial appointment please call us at (301) 330-0006.
You will be asked to provide some initial information over the telephone to help us evaluate if All Day Medical Care Clinic is your best treatment option. You may then be scheduled for an initial evaluation session which provides an opportunity for you to build rapport with the therapist and provide her with some background about yourself and the reasons you is seeking counseling. In addition, the therapist will be able to answer your questions regarding services, confidentiality and what to expect in therapy.
At the end of that first session, if we decide that it is in your best interest to move forward working with the therapist, you will decide on a mutually-agreeable time slot for your therapy sessions (typically, the client and therapist will meet once a week). At your second appointment, you will begin working with your therapist to set goals for your therapy experience and then begin working together toward achieving them.