- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management across the lifespan.
- Urbana, Maryland
- Accept most of the insurance in the market, except Johns Hopkins EHP& USFHP, Johns Hopkins Medicare, Tricare, Compsych
All Day Medical Care Provider Since:
- June 2022
- Bachelor, Science in Nursing, Shepherd University ( 2013)
- Master, Science in Nursing, Walden University ( 2022)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Registered Nurse (RN), West Virginia Board of Nursing
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP), Evergreen Certifications
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS), American Heart Association
My interest in psychiatry and innate desire to serve others inspired me to become a psychiatric nurse practitioner. We live in a time when mental health care is warranted more than ever. However, a growing psychiatrist shortage compounded by a public mental health stigma has created a void in mental health treatment for those who need it. I want to contribute to filling that void. I have experience in psychiatry, medical, surgical, home health, and nurse management. I am also a U.S. Army veteran and have extensive experience working with the veteran population.
"I aim to establish a trusting and goal-oriented relationship in order to find the best evidence-based treatment options available for my clients."